Thursday, August 15, 2013

Exhibition Opening Night

Wooo, it was time for some action today!
Today was the opening party of an exhibition about a local blog, LAHTIBLOGI. It's run by a couple of people that go to the same school as me and since I've been an active reader of them for quite some time, ofc I attended! The gallery in which the exhibition is held is actually run by our school as well as the Institute of Fine Arts in Lahti. Next year, I'll be one of the main representatives for the gallery, yyyyiiiiikes!
Basically the blog gives you a true, unpolished image of my hometown. This place is a bit of a joke to all other Finns, really. Too many hilarious drunks and glorious depression stuff. Go check it out if you have a chance!


And this was what I wore for the opening.

Tunic: Gina Tricot
 + self printed GAGA on the side
Shorts: H&M
Hat&hat decor: second hand
Necklace: a gift from my gf<3
Stockings: thrift shop

'scuse me for derpiness D:

No comments:

Post a Comment